North Dakota Dollars for Scholars® encourages post-secondary
education attendance for North Dakota students by creating statewide
scholarship opportunities and supporting local Dollars for Scholars
chapters which provide local scholarship opportunities.
NDDFS North Dakota Grain Growers Association Scholarship
- $1,000 scholarships are available to students who are continuing their education beyond their freshman year of college
- This includes: second-, third- or fourth year undergraduate students, graduate students pursuing a master’s or doctorate degree or technical/vocational degree
- Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Applicants must be a graduate of a North Dakota High School
- All applications and a copy of the student’s transcript must be uploaded into the student profile no later than April 1 and winners will be notified in May.
How to Apply for Scholarships
Applications are open January 1 and will be accepted online through April 1. Applicants must have graduated from a North Dakota high school or were home educated in North Dakota. A link to the online application are available at www.northdakota.dollarsforscholars.org.
How to apply?
- Create or edit your student profile by logging in under the Students & Parents tab at www.northdakota.dollarsforscholars.org.
- Remember the deadline for North Dakota Dollars for Scholars Scholarships is April 1. The deadline for local or national scholarships may be different.
- By editing your profile, you will be matched to scholarships to which you meet the minimum eligibility requirements. You may be matched to Dollars for Scholars scholarships offered by your local chapter (if you graduated from a high school with a local chapter), state chapter and even national opportunities.
- You do NOT need to complete the References section of your profile to be matched to scholarships from North Dakota Dollars for Scholars. You may still apply for scholarships even if your profile is less than 100% complete.
- Next visit the My Scholarships section of your profile to view and apply for scholarships to which you have been matched. Click each scholarship to answer additional questions and to submit an online application. You must submit to each scholarship to be considered.
Be sure to update your profile annually and reapply for new scholarships between January 1 and April 1. Contact North Dakota Dollars for Scholars if you have questions or need assistance:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.328.5702